The SkySafari Journey
SkySafari is the ultimate safari experience – a bespoke blend of incomparable game viewing opportunities, luxuriant accommodations, and tailor-made experiences, all combining to create a series of unsurpassed and lifelong memories. Travelling in comfort and style with an executive class aircraft, SkySafari guests will visit the foothills of Kilimanjaro’s sister mountain Mount Meru, marvel at the magical tree houses in Tarangire, wonder at the unique wildlife in the Ngorongoro Crater and finally sample the drama and beauty of the Serengeti plains. In the company of experienced professional guides and travelling in top class and highly equipped safari vehicles, the game viewing options which are available to our Skysafari guests are some of the very best that Africa has to offer.
– Arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport
– SkySafari Road Transfer to Arusha Coffee Lodge
– Pure Relaxation in a Plantation Suite
– Dinner at Arusha Coffee Lodge
– Breakfast at Arusha Coffee Lodge
– ‘Bean-To-Cup’ Coffee Estate Tour
– Lunch at Arusha Coffee Lodge
– The Safari Takes to the Air – Departure to Kuro Airstrip
– Game Drive through Tarangire National Park to Tarangire Treetops
– An African Boma Dinner with Maasai Singing
– Breakfast at Tarangire Treetops
– Morning Game Drive
– Visit to an authentic Masai Village
– Walking Safari
– Spectacular Sunset Cocktails in the bush
– Night Game Drive
– Breakfast at Tarangire Treetops
– Early Morning Game-drive to Kuro Airstrip
– Picnic Lunch at Kuro Airstrip
– Flight to Manyara Airstrip
– Road Transfer to The Manor at Ngorongoro in-time for Evening Cocktails
– Dinner at The Manor at Ngorongoro
– Early Breakfast at The Manor at Ngorongoro
– Ngorongoro Crater Tour
– Bush Luncheon in the Crater
– Drive to The Manor at Ngorongoro
– Private Dining at The Manor at Ngorongoro
– Visit to Lake Manyara National Park
– Selection of Activities at The Manor at Ngorongoro
– Luncheon at The Manor at Ngorongoro
– Road Transfer to Manyara Airstrip
– Departure to Serengeti National Park – Lobo Airstrip
– Road Transfer to Serengeti Migration Camp arriving in-time for Sundowners
– Dinner at Serengeti Migration Camp
– Early Morning Walking Safari
– Breakfast at Serengeti Migration Camp
– Game Drives – Mingling with The Migration
– Dining Under The Stars
– Visiting The Hippos On The Grumeti
– Lunch at Serengeti Migration Camp
– Game Drive en-route to Lobo Airstrip
– Arrival at Arusha Airstrip
– Road Transfer to Arusha Coffee Lodge
– Transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport
Prices starts from:
$6800 per person
A special feature to add to your SkySafari experience is a balloon ride over the Serengeti Plains. This optional activity would make your Sky experience complete!
What’s Included in Your SkySafari Experience:
Your SkySafari Air Transfers
All internal flight transfers between the lodges and camps with the SkySafari Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft.
A ‘Fast Track’ check-in at Arusha airstrip on Day 2 of your SkySafari.
Your SkySafari Road Transfers
Airport road transfers to and from Kilimanjaro International Airport.
All road transfers to and from the camps and lodges.
All road transfers to and from the airstrips.
Your Overnight Accommodations
Overnight stays at the selected lodges and camps as detailed in the 8-day SkySafari itinerary.
A ‘fast-track’ check-in to Arusha Coffee Lodge at the beginning of your itinerary and a single check-out at the end of your safari.
A complimentary upgrade to a Plantation Suite at Arusha Coffee Lodge.
All meals and drinks (except champagnes, cognacs, single malt whiskeys, and any wines from the exclusive cellar wine list).
Wi-Fi in main areas of all lodges and camps.
National Parks and Ngorongoro Crater entrance fees.
Your Game Drives
All game drives and road transfers with a professional driver guide in a shared Safari Land Cruiser or Land Rover, with access to maps, binoculars, reference and guide books.
Medical evacuation cover
Medical evacuation cover is provided in case of accident or injury whilst out on safari, with transfer to a treatment centre within Tanzania or if necessary to Nairobi, Kenya. Full details regarding Medical Evacuation Cover are available at our office.
The Following is NOT Inclusive in Your SkySafari Experience
National Park and Ngorongoro Crater entrance fees. These are to be paid in addition to the SkySafari fixed inclusive rates.
International flights to and from Tanzania (Kilimanjaro International airport).
Any and all international personal travel and medical insurances.
Any and all porterage, tips and gratuities to local waiting staff and driver guides.
Any and all excursions and activities not listed in the SkySafari inclusive programme.
Any additional items of a personal nature (e.g. phone charges, adapter plugs, toiletries).
A Private safari vehicle for game drives and transfers (available on request at an additional charge).